Get On Your Mat
Detox, Peace Out, (em)Power, Restore and Live Free. With studio locations in both Kingston West End and Downtown we guarantee that you will find a practice right for you.
Classes to suit all yogis
To make it easy, we classify our classes as “Beginner Friendly, Experience is a Plus + Experience Required”. Our teachers are all experienced in offering modifications of different poses for beginner students, and more advanced modifications or progressions for the more experienced yogis. However, we find that most students that are new to yoga prefer to start with our room temperature classes and our suggestions below
Scroll down to view more about class descriptions + levels.
Our Beginners Foundations Program
Over 4 weeks, we will help you to gain insight for easing into your practice by learning the foundations of breath, body & yogic philosophy. Together we will cover the basic building blocks of yoga so that you can leave empowered to try any of our ‘Beginner Friendly’ + ‘Experience is a Plus’ classes.
4-Week Series focuses on:
▵ Week #1 | Sun Salutations + Breath + Props
▵ Week #2 | Foundation Standing Postures
▵ Week #3 | Foundation Floor Postures + Twists
▵ Week #4 | Backbends + Inversion + Options + Meditation
Preparing for Class
▵ Drink plenty of water before class
▵ Avoid eating a heavy meal 2 hours before class
▵ Wear light but fitted clothes
▵ Bring a yoga mat + towel (hot yoga only), or rent one of ours for $2
▵ Remember that there is no need to book – we always leave room for walk-ins, but please arrive 15-20 minutes before class starts
What to Bring
▵ Wear light and fitted clothes
▵ Bring a water bottle
▵ Bring a yoga mat + towel (or you can rent for $2)
▵ An open heart + smile
Have more Questions?
Visit our Frequently Answered Questions page by clicking here.
Take it easy on me.
Slow it Down
Ease into your practice, restore or simply just slow down! More time for aligning, adjusting and intention-setting.
Flow + Restore
Yin + Yang
Yin + Restore Suspension Yoga™
Fun + Challenging
You asked for it! These classes flow from one posture into the next and will get the prana flowing.
Sculpt Suspension Yoga™
Alignment + Meditation-focused
Learn Something New
Take time in posture (asanas) alignment and breathing techniques (pranayama).
Hot 26 + 2
Yoga to Live Drums
Sling + Stretch Suspension Yoga™
Suspension Yoga™ offers an energizing and relaxing way of exercising, through inversions and aerial movements that leave you feeling relaxed while experiencing a full body workout.
Your Studio Commitment
- Arrive on time. We reserve the right to deny class entry to anyone, who arrives after the scheduled class start time.
- Place shoes neatly on shelves or under coats depending on your studio location. Our floors are shoe free.
- Check in BEFORE entering practice space with your membership card.
- Lost or Forgotten Membership cards. A $5 fee is required to replace your card & will be done before taking class. One exception will be available per student. Photo id may be required.
- You may not allow any other person to use your membership or its benefits. Doing so may result in suspension or cancellation, with any outstanding balance immediately due and payable.
- Inform your teacher of any injuries or if you are new to yoga prior to each class.
- Cell phone ringers MUST be turned off as soon as you check-in for class so as not to disturb other classes.
- Studio practice rooms are silent. Enjoy this quiet time for your meditation &/or pranayama practice.
- Align your mat to a sticker and prepare your spot with all props you may need. Not sure what? Ask your educator.
- Nothing in the studio except items used directly in class. No personal belongings permitted in practice spaces.
- Help out your friends. As a community member, please help those that look confused or unsure. Thanks!
- Please keep noise and voices to a minimum while waiting for, or leaving classes.
- Do not enter a class late or leave early without giving the teacher prior notice. We want to make sure you’re ok.
- Attend class in good health (no colds/seasonal illnesses please) and in good hygiene.