Your Studio Commitment
- Arrive on time. We reserve the right to deny class entry to anyone, who arrives after the scheduled class start time.
- Place shoes neatly on shelves or under coats depending on your studio location. Our floors are shoe free.
- Check in BEFORE entering practice space with your membership card.
Lost or Forgotten Membership cards. A $5 fee is required to replace your card & will be done before taking class. One exception will be available per student. Photo id may be required.
- You may not allow any other person to use your membership or its benefits. Doing so may result in suspension or cancellation, with any outstanding balance immediately due and payable.
- Inform your teacher of any injuries or if you are new to yoga prior to each class.
Cell phone ringers MUST be turned off as soon as you check-in for class so as not to disturb other classes.
- Studio practice rooms are silent. Enjoy this quiet time for your meditation &/or pranayama practice.
- Align your mat to a sticker and prepare your spot with all props you may need. Not sure what? Ask your educator.
- Nothing in the studio except items used directly in class. No personal belongings permitted in practice spaces.
- Help out your friends. As a community member, please help those that look confused or unsure. Thanks!
- Please keep noise and voices to a minimum while waiting for, or leaving classes.
- Do not enter a class late or leave early without giving the teacher prior notice. We want to make sure you’re ok.
- Attend class in good health (no colds/seasonal illnesses please) and in good hygiene.