Classes to suit all yogis
To make it easy, we classify our classes as "Slow + Stretchy, Well-rounded, and Tone + Sweat". Our teachers are all experienced in offering modifications of different poses for beginner students, and more advanced modifications or progressions for the more experienced yogis. However, we find that most students that are new to yoga prefer to start with our room temperature classes +_ Well-rounded classes. You can also live stream all our classes from home anytime!
Scroll down to view more about class descriptions + levels.
Our Beginners Foundations Program
Over 4 weeks, we will help you to gain insight for easing into your practice by learning the foundations of breath, body & yogic philosophy. Together we will cover the basic building blocks of yoga so that you can leave empowered to try any of our classes. Offered both in-studio and live @ home.
4-Week Series focuses on:
▵ Week #1 | Sun Salutations + Breath + Props
▵ Week #2 | Foundation Standing Postures
▵ Week #3 | Foundation Floor Postures + Twists
▵ Week #4 | Backbends + Inversion + Options + Meditation
Preparing for Class
▵ Drink plenty of water before class
▵ Avoid eating a heavy meal 2 hours before class
▵ Wear light but fitted clothes
▵ Bring a yoga mat + towel (hot yoga only), or rent one of ours for $2
▵ Remember that there is no need to book - we always leave room for walk-ins, but please arrive 15-20 minutes before class starts
What to Bring
▵ Wear light and fitted clothes
▵ Bring a water bottle
▵ Bring a yoga mat + towel (or you can rent for $2)
▵ An open heart + smile
Have more Questions?
Visit our Frequently Answered Questions page by clicking here.
Your Studio Commitment
- Arrive on time. We reserve the right to deny class entry to anyone, who arrives after the scheduled class start time.
- Place shoes neatly on shelves or under coats depending on your studio location. Our floors are shoe free.
- Check in BEFORE entering practice space with your membership card.
- Lost or Forgotten Membership cards. A $5 fee is required to replace your card & will be done before taking class. One exception will be available per student. Photo id may be required.
- You may not allow any other person to use your membership or its benefits. Doing so may result in suspension or cancellation, with any outstanding balance immediately due and payable.
- Inform your teacher of any injuries or if you are new to yoga prior to each class.
- Cell phone ringers MUST be turned off as soon as you check-in for class so as not to disturb other classes.
- Studio practice rooms are silent. Enjoy this quiet time for your meditation &/or pranayama practice.
- Align your mat to a sticker and prepare your spot with all props you may need. Not sure what? Ask your educator.
- Nothing in the studio except items used directly in class. No personal belongings permitted in practice spaces.
- Help out your friends. As a community member, please help those that look confused or unsure. Thanks!
- Please keep noise and voices to a minimum while waiting for, or leaving classes.
- Do not enter a class late or leave early without giving the teacher prior notice. We want to make sure you’re ok.
- Attend class in good health (no colds/seasonal illnesses please) and in good hygiene.