“Well, spring sprang. We’ve had our state of grace and our little gift of sanctioned madness, courtesy of Mother Nature. Thanks, Gaia. Much obliged. I guess it’s time to get back to that daily routine of living we like to call normal.” David Assael
1. What do you want your marriage to look like in 5 to 10 years? Do you plan on being married?
2. How will you get there?
3. What about your relationship with your kids? What do you want that to look like? Do you plan on having kids?
4. How will you make that happen?
5. Coffee or tea?
6. What feels like home to you?
7. What has shaped you the most?
8. What holds you back?
9. What would you tell a therapist in your first session?
10. Write a letter to the author of your favorite book.
11. Now write one to the author of the book you’re currently reading.
12. Given unlimited time and resources, what would you like to study?
13. What is the last thing you learned?
14. What makes you sad?
15. What kind of mother/father are you/will you be?
16. What are your thoughts on adoption?
17. If you created a brand board for yourself, what would be included?
18. What words and images draw you in?
19. Write down five things you hope for.
20. What three things have surprised you so far in life?
21. How do you start your day?
22. What was the last thing you were disappointed in/by?
23. What color do you wear most often?
24. What is something new recently changed your mind about?
25. What have you outgrown?
26. What do you want more of?
27. What do you feel incapable of doing?
28. Write down a quote that has inspired you.
29. Make a list of things to research.
30. What traits in other people rub you the wrong way?
Want to get involved in the Samatva Yoga Journal Club?
We’ve created a Private Facebook Group. Ghost in the background or introduce yourself. Join this group to make sure you don’t miss your questions! https://www.facebook.com/groups/645773802269443/
@samatvayoga #samatvaspirit #samatvajournalclub