“I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June.”
L. M. Montgomery
- Make a list of what you want to do this summer.
- What about summer energizes you? What drains you?
- What summertime traditions does your family have?
- What role have other peoples expectations played in your decisions?
- We are halfway through the year, what are you most proud of having done so far?
- What do you want to do differently in the next half of the year?
- What smells like something to you?
- What is on your summer reading list?
- Write down one of your favorite summer recipes.
- How does summer (swimsuit season) make you feel about your body?
- When was the last time he went on a picnic.
- What summer traditions do you want to create moving forward?
- Create a summer playlist.
- Write about your father.
- Draw your summer to-do list with pictures instead of words.
- What steps you need to take now to get where you want to be?
- How have your habits changed in the last six months?
- What other fathers are in your life? Write about how they feel their roles and how you see them.
- Write about how it feels to sit in the shade with nothing but your thoughts.
- Who do you admire? What makes you admire him/her? Is he/she really worthy of your admiration?
- What taste like summer to you?
- How have you disappointed yourself? How have you made yourself proud?
- What big step are you going to take next? Are you ready for it?
- Write down 10 things to do every day. How do you feel about what’s on the list?
- Describe a single moment from today in as much detail as possible.
- Write a profile on someone in your life.
- Create a color palette that represents you.
- What is frustrating you right now?
- What topics or ideas or when most heavily on your heart right now?
- Finish the statement: “I wish…..”
Want to get involved in the Samatva Yoga Journal Club?
We’ve created a Private Facebook Group. Ghost in the background or introduce yourself. Join this group to make sure you don’t miss your questions! https://www.facebook.com/groups/645773802269443/
@samatvayoga #samatvaspirit #samatvajournalclub