“Winter, a lingering season, is a time to gather golden moments, embark upon a sentimental journey, and enjoy every idle hour.”
1. Check in with your resolutions. How is it going?
2. How does winter make you feel after Christmas is over?
3. Write about cold.
4. What is sweet to you?
5. Write down two quotes you love
6. What do you most often recommend to other people?
7. What three things would majorly change your life?
8. What are your current priorities?
9. Write down three good things about today
10. What was one movie that you’ve watched lately that you would consider a “must-see”
11. Write a review about a book recently read
12. Write about what love means to you
13. What is your love language? What is your significant other’s love language? How well do the two line up? (reference The 5 Love Languages online http://www.5lovelanguages.com/ & do the quiz if you don’t know what this is about)
14. How did your family celebrate Valentine’s Day when you were a kid?
15. What currently makes you feel proud?
16. What are you learning?
17. What will you never forget?
18. What do you look forward to most about spring?
19. What do you want more of?
20. What do you not understand?
21. Make a list of things to research
22. Ideas you’d love to have the time to work on
23. What are you good at?
24. What are you not so good at?
25. What do you not tell people?
26. ” I want less…..”
27. What do you most admire in other people?
28. Copy down some song lyrics
Want to get involved in the Samatva Yoga Journal Club?
We’ve created a Private Facebook Group. Ghost in the background or introduce yourself. Join this group to make sure you don’t miss your questions! https://www.facebook.com/groups/645773802269443/
@samatvayoga #samatvaspirit #samatvajournalclub