“I heard a bird sing in the dark of December. A magical thing. And sweet to remember. We are nearer to Spring than we were in September. I heard a bird sing in the dark of December.”
- Is there anything that’s putting a damper on your holiday spirit this year?
- What’s on your shopping/gift list?
- Create an art journal Christmas countdown page.
- What are your thoughts on sending Christmas cards?
- How do you feel about the cold and snow?
- Write a detailed account of one of your holiday traditions.
- Sketch your favorite ornament.
- Create an art journal page using wrapping paper.
- Make a list of the top 10 moments of the past week.
- How do you relate to your family during the holidays?
- Write a quote into your journal.
- What gift did you want as a kid that you never received?
- What feels Christmas-ey to you?
- What do you struggle with during the holidays?
- What is essential to your holiday?
- Copy your favorite holiday recipe into your journal.
- Sketch your (or your kids) Christmas pajamas.
- What holiday memories with your kids have when they are all grown up?
- Write about Christmas traditions.
- Describe the taste of your favorite cookie.
- What gift are you giving yourself this year?
- What do you look forward to about future holidays?
- Copy a Bible verse/Inspirational story into your journal.
- Write a reflection on the meaning of Christmas.
- How do you spend Christmas morning?
- What extended family celebrations did you have this Christmas?
- How do you feel during the last week of the year?
- What are your thoughts on New Year’s resolutions?
- How will you celebrate on New Year’s eve/day?
- What were the highlights of 2016?
- What are your goals for 2017?
Want to get involved in the Samatva Yoga Journal Club?
We’ve created a Private Facebook Group. Ghost in the background or introduce yourself. Join this group to make sure you don’t miss your questions! https://www.facebook.com/groups/645773802269443/
@samatvayoga #samatvaspirit #samatvajournalclub