About the Session
This beginner’s mind workshop is for both beginners and seasoned practitioners as well as yoga teachers. Come and get to know your body for a safe practice as we’ll share some of our latest yoga bio-mechanic findings. We’ll also look at the sun salutation and other foundation postures under a microscope for joint alignment and muscular function.
- Major joints used in yoga
- In-depth practical yoga application of joints and muscles
- Bone proportion and orientation
- How to improve alignment and technique
- How to keep safe and free from injuries
- How to use the breath to flow through your practice (vinyasa)
We’ll also share our saigon om style medley of mindfulness movement in Qi Gong energy activation & release to rejuvenate the body and mind before the workshop.
Yoga Teachers: This workshop counts towards 2 hours of Continued Education with Yoga Alliance.
All Samatva workshops, events & programs are non refundable and non transferrable within 48 hours of session start date.
studio policies & etiquette
About the Facilitator(s):