Breathwork, Sound Bath + Crystal Healingwith optional hands-on reiki
Ready to change your story? Join Mahaya and special guest, crystal & sound healer, Cher Sum Love, for our Breathwork Sound Bath & Reiki, a dynamic self exalted experience of breath combined with a deep refreshing sonic journey and crystal healing to clear, awaken, inspire and activate. Come to release what no longer serves you and to manifest the best life ever.
We will start the workshop with a short guided meditation to set our intentions. We, then, will move through a 20 min of gentle chakra yoga practice to open and activate our energy centres, followed by a 30 minutes of facilitated shamanic breathwork. This breathwork is powerful – it assists an emotional and physical detox and helps in giving you a self exalted experience so you can step into your power and live your highest truth.
Then, with crystals placed around your body, we will move in a sweet & gentle sound bath with a 34″, tuned to the frequency of the moon Gong, Crystal Singing Bowls, Chimes and other instruments to create a sound & crystal healing experience to support the experience of greater awareness and personal transformation.
At the end of the healing sound bath, enjoy grounding mini Reiki sessions offered by a few of our holistic practitioners.* Optional. Plus each participant will receive a crystal healing gift from Cher Sum Love.
This is an experiential class, where skilled individuals create a safe container for whatever is necessary to help the participants to process the experiences of their lives.
No previous yoga experience is required. Space is limited. Please, sign up in advance to reserve your spot.
What you might experience:
- Ability to manifest greater abundance
- Deep healing of wounds, grief and traumas
- Accesses expanded states of consciousness, including higher guidance and clarity
- Transcends the mind and emotions and supports Awakening
- Allows undigested emotions & memories to be released
- Mystical revelations
- Releases toxins from the cells of the body
- Massive stress relief and deep relaxation
- Transcends the mind and emotions and supports the awakening to the truth of who you really are
- Greater self-love and more loving relationships
- Emotional Balance
- Relief from physical pain
- Increased connection to source
- Overwhelming feelings of joy
- Deep inner peace
- Allows for connectedness & oneness to arise
SATURDAY MAY 25 - 3:00-5:30pm -
Meet Mahaya Sikorsky
Mahaya Alina Sikorsky, certified yoga teacher and holistic bodywork practitioner at Samatva Yoga Studio and a trained conscious connected breathwork facilitator & Ecstatic Dance enthusiast. She is very passionate about these embodied practices and the beauty revealed through them. In her dance events she encourages the participants to experience dance as a vehicle of self-transformation, a practice to cleanse and free our beings, a vehicle for healing and self-realization.
Infinity Member? 10% off: Promocode INFINITY10
thanks for inviting + sharing....