30 Day Yoga Challenge
Challenge yourself to complete 26 classes in 30 days. That’s it. Pure and simple. While true, the challenge is a commitment of time, it’s more importantly a commitment to one’s health, wellness and spirit. Experience for yourself the amazing physical, mental and physiological benefits of a daily practice. Enjoy a wide range of benefits including stress reduction, weight loss and an improved overall sense of well being!
Challenge your personal philosophy about your body and its abilities. This program will teach you how to tap into the deepest resources of strength and vitality within you. A 30 Day Challenge is all about YOU! Don’t hold back–get glowing! Wouldn’t you like to have a higher quality of life? This challenge is for anyone willing to try and anyone interested in getting into balance and optimal health. The beauty of the 30-day challenge is exactly that – it’s a challenge.
Challenge yourself to push past your perceived limitations, step out of your comfort zone and see what you can achieve. Many students gain significant benefits when they do a 30-day challenge and it is a great way to really hone and refine your yoga practice. You might finally get into that pose that has been eluding you. This is an opportunity to transform your life.
Through this program, you will experience Yoga’s physical benefits including stretching, strengthening, and elongating the spine for proper alignment of the vertebrae. The breathing techniques and relaxation lower blood pressure, increase cardio-vascular health, increase lung capacity, release tension and stress, and teach us to relax and enjoy life.
This program will challenge your personal philosophy about your body and its abilities. It will teach you how to tap into the deepest resources of strength and vitality within you.
Additional side-effects include:
- Increased strength
- Improved flexibility
- Possible weight loss
- Definite stress reduction
- Improved focus
- Better body image
- Improved sleep patterns
- Improved eating habits
- Cardiovascular efficiency increases
- Respiratory efficiency increases
- Gastrointestinal function normalizes
- Endocrine function normalizes
- Musculoskeletal flexibility and joint range of motion increase
- Posture improves
- Strength and resiliency increase
- Endurance increases
- Energy level increases
- Sleep improves
- Immunity increases
- Balance improves
- Awareness increases
- Mood improves and subjective well-being increases
- Self-acceptance and self-actualization increase
- Concentration improves
DOWNTOWN + WEST END STUDIOS
APRIL 1-30, 2019 26 Classes in 30 Days
all styles - all locations - don't worry about easter weekend, we have a plan!
The Samatva Yoga Challenge will have 4 team gatherings (75-90 min each). These are mandatory for the Grand Prize qualification and count as your daily practice!
- Sunday March 31 @ 530pm | Kick Off Meeting
- Sunday April 7 @ 1:30pm | Anatomy of Hatha Yoga Workshop
- Sunday April 28 @ 1:30pm | Hidden Language + Yoga Nidra
- Tuesday April 30 @ 7:00pm | Final Group Practice
All meetings will be held downtown but practice at both studio counts towards challenge.
Meet Jaime Wood
“I am hugely passionate about the transformational benefits of yoga and meditation and the power they have to help us see what we truly are; works in progress. I teach yoga from the heart, with the sole aim of encouraging others to love themselves and the world a little bit more each day. My classes are for everyone, designed to build strength and encourage stillness of mind and an open heart through mindful breath led movement. Sequences are nourishing, strong, dynamic and fun and intended to energize and inspire individuals to embrace their vast potential on and off the mat. I’m a great lover of restorative, yin + yoga nidra meditation and like to incorporate this into most classes. In a culture obsessed with ‘doing’, these supported postures serve as the perfect antidote and offer untold benefits to the entire being.”
Investment: $75non-members/card holders
Class Card Holder: $45enter promocode: UPGRADE30DAYS @ checkout
Infinity Member: $25enter promocode: INFINITY30days @ checkout
BONUS: Infinity Members that complete the Challenge receive $25 back in studio credit!
Please be sure to mark your calendar and plan ahead. Review the survival guide (obtained at the first meeting) to make your challenge a success.
- 26 yoga classes in 30 days. (max 3 double days)
- If you stop attending classes (3 days) you are automatically out of the challenge and your pass expires.
- Your pass will allow you to attend any of our classes at any time (excluding our pre-registered programs.)
- Complete the 30 days will be entered in a draw to win a 3-month membership.
- Complete the fun “BINGO” card for additional prizes including massage, memberships,
mats, yogi gift boxes + more!!!
Transformation is just a few yoga classes away!
thanks for inviting + sharing....