Drop-In (1) $18
Class Card (10) $120 | exp 6 mos
Suspension Yoga™ | scroll down
Pre & Postnatal (8) $110 | exp 6 mos
$5 kids (4-8) | $7 teens
Read More >>
Infinity – Unlimited* $108
cancel anytime | no base commitment | autorenewing
Infinity plus – Unlimited* $78
+ 1st month FREE | 6 month commitment
Infinity – Annual Unlimited* $699
cancel anytime | autorenewing
* MEMBERSHIP HAS PERKS Infinity Members get more! Enjoy workshop/event discounts, guest passes, FREE mat storage & it doesn’t end there! Earn Samatva $REWARDS by referrals, online class booking + appts. It’s like FREE events, yoga + bodywork. PLUS Suspension Yoga drop-ins are included after you complete the 2 hour Immersion!
as an infinity member, you’re entitled to these perks!
Take as many drop-in yoga & meditation classes as you’d like each month. Specialty + Premium classes included Suspension Yoga™
$25 FREE/Pre+Postnatal $22 FREE
FREE or 10-50% off access to workshops & events including 2 FREE 30 Day Yoga Challenges each year
bring a friend to class
Enjoy unlimited guest passes each month. max 2 people/class with you – new guests only – no online reservations
earn free yoga
Earn Samatva $REWARDS by referrals, online class booking + appts. It’s like FREE events, yoga + bodywork.
Free mat storage
If you want to do yoga, at any age, weight, or strength level, we welcome you. Read our helpful guide on which classes we recommend for beginners (including our Beginners Foundation Series) and what to expect on your first day of class.
* STUDENT, MILITARY, SENIOR (+65) DISCOUNTS
Enter promocode “STUDENT”, “MILITARY”, or “SENIOR” at checkout and SAVE 20&. Valid for regular priced class cards only. ID will be required at the studio before your first class.
suspension yoga™ rates
2 hour suspension yoga™ immersion $40
pre-requisite for drop-in classes
Drop-In (1) $25
Class Card (8) $150 | exp 6 mos
drop-ins included @ no cost
Reg Class Pass Holders
+ $10 per session
Fast track your Immersion +
fly today – 1 hour
$80 private intro (1 person) | $150 small group (2-3ppl) | $200 group (4+ppl)
* BEFORE ATTENDING Before attending your first Suspension Yoga™ aerial class be sure to familiarize yourself with our Suspension Yoga safety checklist.
- Do not wear nylon clothing or any fabric that may be slippery against the nylon parachute material
- Wear comfortable, unrestrictive clothing – no shorts
- Ladies should wear sports bras that will provide support during inversions.
- Gentlemen should consider wearing either jock-straps or compression underwear
- Remove any loose items out of pockets before inverting (coins, cell phones, etc.)
- Remove any jewelry or restrictive accessories before using
- Avoid heavy meals prior to class, but do have something light or bring juice to avoid low blood sugar levels.
- Wait at least 15 minutes after consuming liquids before performing inversion
- Do not invert while taking anti-coagulants or Advil
- Use awareness and proper form with each movement
- Always listen to and honor your body’s needs. Disengage from any painful movement
- Remember to breathe in all positions or routines. Do not hold breath
- Drink water afterwards and stay hydrated during class to maximize the effectiveness
- If you suffer from hypoglycemia or low blood sugar, bring light snacks or sweetened tea
- Maximum weight tolerance is 300 lbs
If you have been diagnosed with or are experiencing the symptoms of any of the following conditions, do not invert without your doctors approval.
- Ear, eye sinus disorders or infections in the head
- Recent surgery or trauma to any internal organs
- Broken or fractured bones in the hip/torso area
- Recent head/brain injury or trauma
- Heart and/or circulatory disorders
- Severe spinal cord trauma
- Fused vertebrae
*If you are on your menstrual cycle please inform the instructor.
It is also recommended that you always consult with your doctor before beginning any exercise program.