Guide to Joining an Online Live Stream Yoga Class
Thank you for your interest in practicing with us online!
We are using Zoom, an easy-to-use online video meeting platform, to host our classes! You will be able to both see and hear the teacher and you have the ability and freedom to choose to practice right in your own home space with live educators and students. Aaaahhhhh community! *sign*
We have also introduced discounted online pricing which you can see here. If you already have a class pass on your account, you can continue to use it for our online classes (or you can use an active Infinity Membership too).
To sign up and participate in our online offerings:
- Download Zoom (on your phone, tablet, or laptop) and create an account.
- Next, book a class via our website or the MindBodyOnline app (toggle to west end schedule – not downtown – for the studio location).
- Add a reminder to your calendar for you to join the class!
- Once you have registered for the class, you will receive an email* confirmation which will include these instructions and recommendations for props you may want to have on hand: pillows, blankets, sofa cushions, etc…
- Finally, 20 minutes before the scheduled class, you will receive a further email which will include a Zoom Meeting ID and link that will allow access to the live stream class.
*Note: Please double check that the email address on your account is up-to-date as this is how you will receive the invite to join the online class.
Troubleshooting: If you haven’t received an email from us 10 minutes before your scheduled class is set to begin -first check your junkmail and if you still can’t find it – please email us at email@example.com and we’ll ensure you receive the link asap!
Thanks so much for your support and trust and we look forward to seeing you online soon.