BEFORE YOUR CLASS:
Please read through our COVID-19 protocols before coming to class. These protocols are non-negotiable and unfortunately we cannot make individual exceptions. As always, we are trying to create a safe, healthy and welcoming space for all. Thank you for helping with that.
- HOW TO PREP FOR CLASS -
- Make sure you do not have symptoms of COVID-19 and have not traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- Sign up online for class. No Walk-ins at this time. You can book a maximum of 1 class in-studio per day (for the time being)
- Bring your yoga mat, yoga towel, SOCKS (for off mat travelling, if you forget, we will have them for sale), a full water bottle and yoga props. No rentals or yoga props are available.
- Come to the studio with minimal belongings and dressed and ready to practice. Our change rooms are closed at the moment. Changing in the washrooms is not permitted.
- Arrive at the studio no earlier than 15 minutes before class.
- Don't forget your socks. Socks will be required for the time being while moving through the studio. If you forget, we will have ones for purchase. These are mandatory.
- UPON ARRIVAL -
- Please wait outside until the staff member directs you to enter.
- PPE is required to be worn until class is ready to begin. You may remove your mask once the teacher indicates it's time.
- Sign in at the front door by giving your name.
- Staff will direct you to the assigned practice space.
- Throughout the studio please practice social distancing. There are markers on the floor to help.
- Changerooms are closed but you can store your belongings in the assigned areas (ask teacher before class)
- Enter the practice rooms in a timely manner. We will be monitoring the flow in + out.
- ETIQUETTE -
- We will not be offering hot yoga at this time. This will promote less sweating and therefore less droplets, les face touching, etc.
- No props (blocks, straps, eye pillows, bolsters) Please bring your own or purchase at the studio with debit or credit. No cash.
- Mats spots have been marked with tape, these spots have been marked 6ft apart.
- Please stay on your mat throughout class. And listen to the teacher's directions for leaving the room at the end of your practice.
- Teachers will also stay on their mats throughout class and will not be offering hands on adjustments.
- LEAVING -
- Wait for the teacher to direct you to exit the practice room. Please practice social distancing + put on your socks.
- A reminder our changerooms are closed. Our washrooms is available for toilet use only and we ask that this be kept to a minimum.
- Please leave the studio within 15 minutes of class ending so our staff can disinfect and prepare for the next class. Teachers will be more that happy to chat outside the studio doors if time permits.
- THE ADD-ONS -
- Staff are self monitoring their health before every shift and not coming in if they are not feeling well.
- Our staff with thoroughly clean/disinfect between classes.
- We have hand sanitizer throughout the space.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- Virtual Classes will be live streamed from the studio.
It is a privilege to be able to practice with you once again. We promise to do this right, safe and slowly. See you soon!
Need to make membership changes or read more about what has happened since the Covid-19 isolation time?
Membership holds, Outdoor Yoga, Virtual Classes + more....
Infinity Members that do not attend but have reserved a space will be charged regular ticket cost for no-show