A 2-hour interactive workshop exploring and deepening your knowledge of the prenatal body and its relationship to exercise. The workshop will also include manual cueing for proper core activation and instruction on modified yoga positions for each trimester.
- Pelvic girdle and core anatomy
- Pregnancy-related diastasis recti (abdominal separation)
- The relationship between the pelvic floor + core muscles
- Research-based guidelines for safe physical activity for pre-natal women
- Labour positions + how to release the pelvic floor in preparation for birth
Open to all pregnant women or those hoping to become pregnant.
All Samatva workshops, events & programs are non refundable and non transferrable within 48 hours of session start date.
studio policies & etiquette
About the Facilitator(s):