30 day yoga challenge
April 22 – may 21, 2017 – final practice may 23/17
Challenge yourself to complete 30 classes in 30 days. That’s it. Pure and simple. While true, the challenge is a commitment of time, it’s more importantly a commitment to one’s health, wellness and spirit. Experience for yourself the amazing physical, mental and physiological benefits of a daily practice. Enjoy a wide range of benefits including stress reduction, weight loss and an improved overall sense of well being!
Challenge your personal philosophy about your body and its abilities. This program will teach you how to tap into the deepest resources of strength and vitality within you. A 30 Day Challenge is all about YOU! Don’t hold back–get glowing! Wouldn’t you like to have a higher quality of life? This challenge is for anyone willing to try and anyone interested in getting into balance and optimal health.
The beauty of the 30-day challenge is exactly that – it’s a challenge. A great way for you to push past your perceived limitations, step out of your comfort zone and see what you can achieve. Many students gain significant benefits when they do a 30-day challenge and it is a great way to really hone and refine your yoga practice. You might finally get into that pose that has been eluding you.
This is an opportunity to transform your life. Through this program, you will experience Yoga’s physical benefits including stretching, strengthening, and elongating the spine for proper alignment of the vertebrae. The breathing techniques and relaxation lower blood pressure, increase cardio-vascular health, increase lung capacity, release tension and stress, and teach us to relax and enjoy life. Additional side-effect include:
- Increased strength
- Improved flexibility
- Possible weight loss
- Definite stress reduction
- Improved focus
- Better body image
- Improved sleep patterns
- Improved eating habits
- Cardiovascular efficiency increases
- Respiratory efficiency increases
- Gastrointestinal function normalizes
- Endocrine function normalizes
- Musculoskeletal flexibility and joint range of motion increase
- Posture improves
- Strength and resiliency increase
- Endurance increases
- Energy level increases
- Sleep improves
- Immunity increases
- Balance improves
- Awareness increases
- Mood improves and subjective well-being increases
- Self-acceptance and self-actualization increase
- Concentration improves
Transformation is just a few yoga classes away!
This program will challenge your personal philosophy about your body and its abilities. It will teach you how to tap into the deepest resources of strength and vitality within you.
Please be sure to mark your calendar and plan ahead. Review the survivial guide (obtained at the first meeting) to make your challenge a success.
- 30 yoga classes in 30 days. (max 5 double days)
- If you stop attending classes (3 days) you are automatically out of the challenge and your pass expires.
- You can attend any of our classes at any time (excluding our pre-natal and pre-registered programs.)
- Complete the 30 days will receive a commemorative yoga tote.
- Complete the 30 days will be entered in a draw to win a 3-month membership.
- Complete the fun “BINGO” card for additional prizes!
- All Samatva workshops, events & programs are non refundable and non transferrable within 48 hours of session start date.
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful 30 Day Challengers
* This list is not yet complete
Natalie Lefebvre, Kiraseya Preusser (x2), Deanna Davies (x2), Connie Forrest, Laura McKiel (x3), Eve Connolly, Meredith Chivers, Jane Gervais, Lisa Choi, Natalie Cann, Claire Tardif, Cathy Davidson, Susan Brodt, Jennifer M, Samantha Wright, Vaithini Vijayakumar, Sara Stephenson, Gail MacDonald, Kim Carter, Theresa Couto, JoAnne Metcalfe, Mackenzie Campbell, Laura Lambe, Joan Tremblay, Jonathan, O’Connor, Mallory Lecours, Patti Hancock, Linda Murray, Cindy Gagnon, Sarah Bell, Melanie Sanders, Heather Lauzon, Yannick Plante, Jessica Tremblay, Sarah Thompson, Celine Girard, Shelby Yee, Kim Fisher, Melanie Lalonde, Laura Skoblenick, Britney Castleman, Janet Menard, Lindsay Waffle, Stefanie Couto, Kieran Kusters, Brittany McLean, Shannon Magee, Kelly Cordeiro, Nicholas Ranson, Keri Messenger, Allyson Gilchrist, Kristin Muszynski, Katrina Heim, Erica Frank, Brittney Armitage-Brown, Deanna Bennett, Marnie McGlade, Morgann Rymal, Tracey Malle, Royah K, Kim Strahan, Carolyn Gauthier, Connie Forrest, Rachel Girard, James Raleigh, Kate Andrusko, Cindy Vallier, Avonlea Martin, Junstine Carlone, Mark Lewis, Cindy Mills, Karen Dunlop, Jeein Kim, Angela Bonnevie, Laura Routledge, Kirsty Milne….and a few additional to be named.
Completed the Challenge but don’t see your name? Let Us Know!