“October, baptize me with leaves! Swaddle me in corduroy and nurse me with split pea soup. October, tuck tiny candy bars in my pockets and carve my smile into a thousand pumpkins. O autumn! O teakettle! O grace!”
1. What are your goals for this month?
2. How does fall feel right now where you live?
3. What are you watching?
4. What’s on your fall bucket list?
5. What are you reading?
6. Write a letter to your sibling(s).
7. Write down a recipe you’be been loving lately.
8. What are you thankful for?
9. What upcoming events are on your wish list?
10 What is discouraging you right now what are some steps you can take to move past it?
11. Write out a prayer.
12. What was the last thing you read
13. What are you totally honest about?
14. What is your biggest strength?
15. What is adding stress to your life? How can you eliminate/reduce it?
16. How can you be helpful today?
17. What are your top three current priorities?
18. How do you feel about halloween?
19. What halloween memories do you have from years past?
20. Write out a plan for something.
21. What was the last deep conversation you had?
22. What do you want to give up?
23. What do you need?
24. Write about motherhood.
25. Question something.
26. What are your thoughts about the current events in the news today?
27. Write about the room you’re in.
28. What are your three wishes?
29. What’s the next milestone you want to reach?
30. Write about yourself one year from today.
31. Make a collage of images that describe how you feel right now.
Want to get involved in the Samatva Yoga Journal Club?
We’ve created a Private Facebook Group. Ghost in the background or introduce yourself. Join this group to make sure you don’t miss your questions! https://www.facebook.com/groups/645773802269443/
@samatvayoga #samatvaspirit #samatvajournalclub