“October extinguished itself in a rush of howling winds and driving rain and November arrived, cold as frozen iron, with hard frosts every morning and icy drafts that bit at exposed hands and faces.”
J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- What are your thoughts on the election?
- Write out a prayer for the country and especially the election.
- Do you think you are a grateful person? What others agree?
- How can you share your gratitude with others?
- What upcoming events are on your wish list?
- What is your biggest strength?
- Are you prepared for a holiday season? Share your plans/preparations.
- How do you feel about Scorpios? Do you have any close Scorpio friends?
- What was the outcome of the election? Describe the countries reaction.
- How do you feel about holidays that center on family?
- What are your memory-keeping goals for the holiday season?
- 20 years from now, what do you want your kids to know about who you were in this moment?
- Do you volunteer this time of year? Why or why not?
- If you had $1 million to donate any cars or organization you wanted, what would you choose?
- Write a letter to Spirit focused solely on thanking.
- How do you teach gratitude to your children?
- What sports teams are you cheering for this month?
- Who is celebrating their birthday this month?
- What was the first Christmas item you purchased this year?
- Write down the lyrics of your current favorite song.
- What music have you recently discovered?
- How do you remember November as a kid?
- What is the weather like out today? Is it seasonally normal?
- What three things can you do to make gratitude more of a focus for you year-round?
- What are you totally honest about?
- Write down a recipe you’be been loving lately.
- What are you excited about?
- What projects are currently unfinished?
- What are you reading? What do you think of it so far?
- Describe your current emotional state.
Want to get involved in the Samatva Yoga Journal Club?
We’ve created a Private Facebook Group. Ghost in the background or introduce yourself. Join this group to make sure you don’t miss your questions! https://www.facebook.com/groups/645773802269443/
@samatvayoga #samatvaspirit #samatvajournalclub