“March is a month of considerable frustration – it is so near spring and yet across a great deal of the country the weather is still so violent and changeable that outdoor activity in our yards seems light years away.”
1. What did you learn last month?
2. Make a list of goals for this month
3. What do you never want to forget about yourself/your life right now?
4. If you were able to instantly change your life, what would be different?
5. What is one impossible dream that you can imagine manifesting today?
6. What/who is currently on your prayer list today?
7. What has changed about you/in your life recently?
8. What is frustrating you right now?
9. What do you need to start over soon?
10. Write down your current favourite recipe.
11. Write a poem.
12. What did you cook last night?
13. What are you sipping on most often these days?
14. Have you gotten past any fears lately?
15. What have your family members been going through?
16. What news story struck you today?
17. “I want more… ”
18. What did you miss out on?
19. Sketch something that is growing in your neighbourhood.
20. Write your mom a letter.
21. Sketch a postcard design.
22. What have you read recently that you disagree with?
23. What are you most grateful for in this moment?
24. What have you lied about?
25. Describe someone sitting near you in detail.
26. Write about a taste.
27. What book do you wish someone would write?
28. List 10 things you think should be banned.
29. List 10 other things you think should be mandatory.
30. What are you working on?
31. What makes you jealous?
Want to get involved in the Samatva Yoga Journal Club?
We’ve created a Private Facebook Group. Ghost in the background or introduce yourself. Join this group to make sure you don’t miss your questions! https://www.facebook.com/groups/645773802269443/