“Did you know that a bee dies after he stings you? And that there’s a star called Aldebaran? And that around the tenth of August, any year, you can look up in the sky at night and see dozens and dozens of shooting stars?” Elizabeth Enright, Then There Were Five
- What are your favourite words?
- What foods will your children remember?
- Write a letter to Summer.
- Write a poem.
- Use paint in your journal.
- What’s “on your list” right now?
- What is the most “from scratch” thing you cook regularly? Include the recipe.
- What “gives life to your life” these days?
- Pick an event and track a countdown in your journal.
- What are you learning about?
- What is the one thing you think you’ll never do?
- Describe something you’ve made.
- What do you want to undo?
- Talk about presence life.
- Back to school: what do you want to learn next?
- How do you feel about vintage?
- How is your routine changing this month?
- Write a letter to your toddler self.
- What are you afraid to do?
- What have you said “no” to? Are you glad you did?
- Describe your childhood neighborhood. Compare it to your current one.
- What happened yesterday?
- Sketch your to-do list.
- What are you struggling with?
- What gives you hope?
- What simple pleasure do you enjoy most?
- Where do you find comparison popping up in your days?
- Write out an affirmation.
- Draw the exterior of your dream home.
- What kinds of music do you listen to in various moods or for different occasions?
- What are you committed to?
Want to get involved in the Samatva Yoga Journal Club?
We’ve created a Private Facebook Group. Ghost in the background or introduce yourself. Join this group to make sure you don’t miss your questions! https://www.facebook.com/groups/645773802269443/
@samatvayoga #samatvaspirit #samatvajournalclub