“Let the rain kiss you.
Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops.
Let the rain sing you a lullaby.
The rain makes still pools on the sidewalk.
The rain makes running pools in the gutter.
The rain plays a little sellp-song on our roof at night–
And I love the rain.”
Langston Hughes, 1902-1967, April Rain Song
1. What knowledge do you need to make your dreams happen?
2. What do you wish other people would never do?
3. Do you pray? If so make a prayer list.
4. What about this season of your life is most challenging?
5. Write about what your world would be like without jealousy or envy.
6. Write about music.
7. Describe spring time.
8. How does gratitude feel?
9. Describe a single moment from today in as much detail as possible.
10. Write about yourself from someone else’s point of view.
11. Write a letter to someone you admire.
12. What are your mornings like?
13. What are you dissatisfied with?
14. What do you wish would never change?
15. What embarrasses you?
16. What are you proud of?
17. What (or who) empowers you?
18. What do you want to be doing in six months?
19. What amazes you?
20. What annoys you?
21. Write about a family outing.
22. Write about your siblings.
23. What causes are you passionate about?
24. Is it possible to have too many interests?
25. What do you count as precious?
26. What is happening in the world?
27. When was the last time you lost your temper?
28. When was the last time he laughed hard?
29. What are you putting off?
30. What gift do you wish you could give?
Want to get involved in the Samatva Yoga Journal Club?
We’ve created a Private Facebook Group. Ghost in the background or introduce yourself. Join this group to make sure you don’t miss your questions! https://www.facebook.com/groups/645773802269443/
@samatvayoga #samatvaspirit #samatvajournalclub