“Nothing is more memorable than a smell. One scent can be unexpected, momentary and fleeting, yet conjure up a childhood summer beside a lake in the mountains…”
- What does freedom mean to you?
- What sort of freedom do you want your loved ones to have?
- Write a letter to someone in the military. (Current or past)
- Name a movie that makes you happy.
- What are you worried about?
- What are you excited about?
- What is holding you back?
- What do you need? What do the people around you need?
- What has changed in your life in the last month?
- Write your current wish list.
- Who are your heroes?
- What heroes do you want to give to your children?
- What do you find restful?
- What do you find motivating?
- Sketch what you see right now.
- Write about the first memory that pops into your head.
- List your “summer top 10. “
- What is your philosophy on housekeeping?
- Who do you trust with your children?
- Who do you trust with your secrets?
- What are your top three current priorities?
- Describe your favorite taste.
- Write about a goal you’ve already achieved.
- Describe your evening routine.
- What small changes would you like to implement in the next week?
- List 10 things that are nonnegotiable in your dream home.
- What makes a place feel like home to you?
- Write about two moments from today that you never want to forget.
- What do you appreciate most about your city?
- Do you think you are a good role model? Why/why not?
- Write about things you should ignore.
Want to get involved in the Samatva Yoga Journal Club?
We’ve created a Private Facebook Group. Ghost in the background or introduce yourself. Join this group to make sure you don’t miss your questions! https://www.facebook.com/groups/645773802269443/
@samatvayoga #samatvaspirit #samatvajournalclub