Our Live Streaming + Outdoor Yoga Schedule
Your support for these special outdoor + live streaming classes can help us stay afloat until we are allowed to reopen.
Samatva Yoga is happy to offer you a variety of online + outdoor classes with your favorite instructors while we navigate COVID-19 and our recent studio closure. We can’t wait to have you join us online + outside to continue your practice and stay involved with our community.
Things to know:
- Online booking closes 5 minutes prior to class start.
- Physically distanced Outdoor Yoga Classes in both Kingston Downtown + West End start July 6
- Outdoor classes are limited to 9 students + 1 educator to abide with the Phase 2 limit on gatherings.
- Use your existing class card, Infinity Membership or a drop-in of $10 per class.
- All spots MUST be reserved in advance online for outdoor classes.
- Rain Policy: In the case of rain class will be cancelled and all participants emailed 60 minutes beforehand. A credit will be applied to studio profiles.
Outdoor Practice Locations:
To see the location of the class, please click ” > View details “
Class sizes are limited to 25 participants. We will not be using our regular reservation policy but please note that if you book and do not attend classes, you are holding this space from someone who could benefit from practice. We kindly ask you to remove your reservations at min 60 minutes before class starts.