SAMATVA COMMUNITY COMMITMENT – Thank you
Member Obligations & Studio Behaviour
• Arrive on time. We reserve the right to deny class entry to anyone, who arrives after the scheduled class start time.
• Place shoes neatly on shelves or under coats depending on your studio location. Our floors are shoe free.
• Check in BEFORE entering practice space with your membership card.
• Lost or Forgotten Membership cards. A $5 fee is required to replace your card & will be done before taking class. One exception will be available per student. Photo id may be required.
• You may not allow any other person to use your membership or its benefits. Doing so may result in suspension or cancellation, with any outstanding balance immediately due and payable.
• Inform your teacher of any injuries or if you are new to yoga prior to each class.
• Cell phone ringers MUST be turned off as soon as you check-in for class so as not to disturb other classes.
• Studio practice rooms are silent. Enjoy this quiet time for your meditation &/or pranayama practice.
• Align your mat to a sticker and prepare your spot with all props you may need. Not sure what? Ask your educator.
• Nothing in the studio except items used directly in class. No personal belongings permitted in practice spaces.
• Help out your friends. As a community member, please help those that look confused or unsure. Thanks!
• Please keep noise and voices to a minimum while waiting for, or leaving classes.
• Do not enter a class late or leave early without giving the teacher prior notice. We want to make sure you’re ok.
• Attend class in good health (no colds/seasonal illnesses please) and in good hygiene.
• You agree to abide by all Samatva Yoga rules, regulations and schedules which may be posted or verbally explained from time to time. These may be amended from time to time, at Samatva’s sole discretion.